1 aroused to impatience or anger; "made an irritated gesture"; "feeling nettled from the constant teasing"; "peeved about being left out"; "felt really pissed at her snootiness"; "riled no end by his lies"; "roiled by the delay" [syn: annoyed, irritated, miffed, nettled, peeved, pissed off, riled, roiled, steamed, stunng]
2 very drunk [syn: besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pixilated, plastered, potty, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tiddly, tiddley, tight, tipsy, wet]
- From piss
- From Old French pissier or
- From Latin pissiare
- Rhymes: -ɪst
- past of piss
- In the context of "UK|Aus|slang}} Drunk.
Piss may refer to:
liquid waste produced by an animal's kidney.
- "Piss" (crude slang) used as a verb refers to the act of urination.
- Beer, especially low-grade beer, or beer perceived as being low grade or tasteless.
- Being drunk, 'I am pissed'
- Taking the piss, to comically imitate or have a joke at another's expense.
- The name of a popular Finnish jazz singer, born 1873 as Fresnel Pissneer aka. The Big Pisser.
- Michel De Pisse, a popular French artist of the 1300's, brother of Dakin De Pisse, who is depicted in Michel's most famous painting
- Pissa, something really funny or very good.
- "Piss!", Exclamatory term used to express anger.
- "Pissish", can refer to an attitude, beer, smell, taste etc. being like piss.
- "Piss off", slang meaning 'go away' or 'to leave'.
- "Piss away", to squander away something, usually money
Also, pissed can mean drunkenness or intoxication in (British English) but can mean angry or annoyed in the USA.
afflicted, angered, angry, bent, boiled, bombed, boozy, browned-off, canned, choleric, cockeyed, cockeyed drunk, crocked, crocko, cross, disguised, drunk, elevated, fried, fuddled, half-seas over, heated, high, illuminated, incensed, indignant, inebriated, irate, ireful, lit, lit up, livid, loaded, lubricated, lushy, mad, muddled, muzzy, oiled, organized, pickled, pie-eyed, pissed-off, pissy-eyed, pixilated, plastered, polluted, potted, raddled, riled up, shellacked, shirty, skunk-drunk, smashed, soaked, sore, soused, squiffy, stewed, stinko, swacked, tanked, ticked off, tight, waxy, worked up, wrathful, wrathy, wroth, wrought-up